Valco Melton is excited to announce its participation in the upcoming FEFCO Technical Seminar. Visitors to booth 75 will see examples of the company’s range of gluing solutions and the ClearVision division’s quality assurance systems for the corrugated industry.
As a highlight of the event, the Vice-President of Valco Melton, will deliver a talk on the latest ClearVision quality inspection systems and the numerous benefits that can be obtained. ClearVision empowers manufacturers with unparalleled opportunities to optimize processes, enhance product quality, and make data-driven decisions to improve operations. The ever-growing list of camera inspection tools from ClearVision is the most comprehensive quality assurance available for corrugated converters.
ClearVision’s BoxChek 7 offers a tailored quality assurance solution adaptable to your product needs. With just one screen, it efficiently oversees crucial aspects per box, including:
· Glue Patterns: With brand-new technology, GlueChek even more easily verifies glue placement, volume, and presence as well as detecting tab and 4th panel paper defects and even folds on multi-point gluers,
· Gaps: GapChek detects any gap discrepancies on the front and back of each box in a bundle, while FoldChek monitors in-process fold quality,
· Printing: PrintChek detects flaw in print quality, registration, color and the paper to prevent undesired spots, smears, and print imperfections from reaching end customers,
· Code Reading: PrintChek and Codechek automatically detect and read all barcode types and 2D codes, guaranteeing that delivered boxes have correct and readable codes,
· Scorelines: ScoreChek measures positioning of corrugator scorelines and ensures correct sheet orientation,
· Bundles: BundleChek removes bundles where any error has been detected by any other ClearVision camera.
Guaranteeing zero-defect boxes is now easier for companies in first term and operators in their day-to-day.
Join us at stand 75 at the FEFCO Technical Seminar and explore how Valco Melton’s solutions can elevate your business to new heights.
About Valco Melton:
Established in 1952, Valco Melton is one of the world’s leading suppliers of adhesive dispensing systems and quality assurance equipment across various industries, including packaging, paper converting, and graphic arts. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, with research and manufacturing facilities throughout the USA, Canada, Europe, and India, and a dedicated network of direct sales and distributors worldwide, Valco Melton offers world-class dispensing system solutions to customers in over 96 countries across the globe.