Tag Archives: stretch wrap systems
We are frequently asked about the convenience of switching from traditional stretch wrap for palletizing systems to the adhesive dispensing based alternative. Given that this is a reoccurring question and the advantages can be clearly defined, we have decided what better way to talk about the answers than on our blog.
1. First and foremost, savings are the most obvious benefit. Switching to adhesive based palletizing processes brings immediate savings by removing the large amounts of stretch wrap used to secure pallets in a traditional method. You are then automatically reducing material investment, material storage costs and material disposal costs.
2. Additionally, adhesive based systems with palletizers are completely automated, so there’s no need for the operator to handle heavy packages or to use blades to complete the stretch wrapping process. This means a safer work environment is possible.
3. Adhesive based palletizing systems minimize transportation damages. Adhesive creates a secure bond between stacks, to prevent movement during handling and transport. This method protects the outer box, the contents, and minimizes product damage for the largest benefit: preventing an unhappy customer and returned product.
4. Avoid storage damages. When product needs to be kept in stock, sometimes storage conditions are not the most adequate. If even the slightest bit of moisture makes contact with the product, the stretch film will prevent it from evaporating. This keeps it in contact with the product, which will most likely affect the outer packaging and the product itself.
5. Aside from bringing important improvements to your production process, palletizer systems with adhesive areeasy to install in an already existing line. Whether you are using hot melt application or a cold glue spray, palletizing systems can be mounted into any existing conveyor.
To help you understand what type of adhesive based system might best fit your needs, we have prepared a small guide to efficient palletizing. You can download it today by following this link.
If you would like to learn more about palletizing systems, click here.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function valco_paging_nav() in /home/blogvalc/public_html/wp-content/themes/valco/tag.php on line 75